This easy-to-make favourite has acquired a new nickname in recent times: the Skinny Bitch. It's pretty much a "diet cocktail", so we can see where that's come from even if it's not necessarily something we'd want to ask the bartender for!
- 50ml Cut Classic Light Vodka
- 15ml Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 150ml Soda Water
- Lemon wheel garnish
- Put plenty of ice in a Highball glass;
- Pour the Cut Classic Vodka over the ice;
- Squeeze in the fresh limed juice;
- Top up with Soda Water;
- Stir gently and garnish with lime wheel.