These days most of us wouldn't dream about indulging in the Three Martini Lunch beloved of American businessmen with punchy expense accounts in the 1950s and 60s! But the arrival of Cut Classics heralds a new era in which a lunchtime Dry Martini need only contain as much alcohol as a small glass of Champagne.
Here's our recipe:
- 60ml Cut Classic London Dry
- 10ml Dry Vermouth
- 1 dash of Orange Bitters
- Lemon twist to garnish
- Add Cut Classic London Dry, Dry Vermouth and Bitters into a mixing glass filled with ice.
- Stir (no shaking, Bond fans!) until the liquid is very cold.
- Strain into a chilled Martini glass.
- Garnish with lemon twist.